- Provides support in areas relating to treasury activities.
- Analyzes moderately complex data in areas such as cash management, foreign exchange, risk management, and treasury services and solutions.
- Supports treasury program delivery through the practical application of basic discipline knowledge with limited guidance.
- Participates in various moderately complex treasury projects.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 1+ years related experience in finance, audit, and/or accounting.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Systematic knowledge of treasury processes and its link to overall Finance and company business strategy and the business environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to treasury activities.
- Strong research and analytical skills in areas related to treasury.
- Basic financial and business acumen.
- Basic project management skills.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
Send application or enquiry to