- Analyze engineering data and generate statistics.
- Prepare and complete relevant project documentation and engineering materials.
- Create and update data systems including Excel spreadsheets as requested.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders, ensuring an accurate and secure audit trail of documents and key decisions.
- Liaise with project stakeholders, monitor project budget and help to ensure resources are used efficiently.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related engineering project results as needed.
- To undertake specific tasks on identified projects, under the supervision of Engineering Manager.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Science / Technology or equivalent.
- Self-driven, goal-oriented and strive to complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
- Good listener and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate with experience in using computer software including Microsoft's Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCad, Solidworks or other related tools.
- Willing to learn and a fast learner.
- Hardworking with ability to multitask.
- Possess own transport.
EMAIL your resume, results transcript and student identity confirmation letter to apply.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.