We’re looking for a Social Media Intern to create compelling content for Top Gear Malaysia, Malaysia’s leading automotive magazine! You will be responsible for the rejuvenation of the magazine’s social media channels - mainly Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
You love being on the cutting edge of the digital media space, picking up future trends and applying the latest tools. You can’t stand being unplugged, you’re a mobile hotspot and you love “selling” stories that people can’t help but to double tap.
As a Social Media Intern, you will:
- Manage day-to-day management of social media networks, especially: Facebook and Instagram
- Brainstorm creative ideas for posts and manage weekly content calendar
- Assist with streamlining social media accounts to ensure uniform content and tone of voice
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Research industry-related topics. (Combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Track, monitor and understand content performance through insights and analytics
- Perform community building proactively by monitoring and replying followers
- Write a clear marketing copy to promote our products and services.
- Coordinate with the Digital Marketing team to develop digital marketing/promotions plan for produced content.
- Excellent command of the English language - this is a must. Proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin a plus.
- Graphic design skills a plus.
- Sound knowledge of the automotive industry (or love cars in general) a plus.
- Motivated to work quickly and efficiently while paying attention to detail.
- Possess a positive attitude with the desire to constantly challenge yourself.
- Self-motivated, passionate and able to work independently as well as in a team.