Commis (Jr) Chef
- Assist in preparing meals ingredients which includes baking, cleaning, washing, peeling, chopping, butchering, and portioning the ingredients.
- Cooking and plating all the dishes according to SOP and assist Chef in charge.
- Helping with receiving, deliveries and restocking
- Make sure the station clean, organize and ready for operation.
- Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Individual with strong passion and initiative.
- Candidate must possess at least Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) OR Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Culinary/Business Studies or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in the related field.
- Training will be provided.
- Basic English language required.
- Flexibility to work shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand for long hours at a time and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a high standard of health and safety conscious, especially while handling food and also daily personal hygiene.
- Must have essential teamwork skills, good communication, outgoing personalities, and a great sense of responsible.
- Staff meals on working days.
- 30% discount on purchasing throughout the entire branch outlets.
Send application or enquiry to