Inhouse Services is looking for a data savvy individual to join our team as Research Associate.
This is a freelance and temporary position. Hours are offered on a project-by-project basis. Employees in good standing might be invited to return to work on future projects, but there are often breaks between projects. Hours will be predominantly between 9am to 6pm on Monday through Friday.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all staff are working remotely and a daily meeting is setup to ensure our operations are running smoothly as carried out.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating the recruitment, scheduling, and data collection participants for studies on health care.
- Provide daily research support for the assigned research projects and related activities, including informed, consent, enrolment, data collection, data entry, management, and review.
- Assist in developing research study procedures and policies.
- Conduct computerized and on-line research as needed to support the research project.
- Extract clinical information from subjects’ medical records after receiving training.
- Conduct qualitative and/or quantitative research
- Transcribing in the area of post-production.
The successful applicant must have:
- Minimum a diploma or equivalent.
- Comfort working with data in a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Excel.
- Strong technical writing ability.
- Ability to follow rigorous research standards.
- A demonstrated commitment to quality and ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently in a remote/distributed work environment.
- Quick learner with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-past environment
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
This is an immediate vacant position.
Those interested, kindly notify or email to us & we shall further discuss of the arrangements and remunerations.