Willing to work at Rawang.
- Ensure timely submission of monthly and annual financial statements and management reports and analysis.
- Monitoring company's cash flow, involve in preparing budget and advice the directors in company's financial related activities.
- Assist and support the management in compiling audit, taxation schedule, analysis report and forecast.
- To ensure all procedures on payment are adhered to Company’s policies.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager.
- Good leadership, analytical & problem solving skills.
- At least 5 years of working experience in manufacturing industry.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
- Strong in manufacturing costing.
Salary range : RM6,000.00-RM7,500.00