Will be assisting on the Kitchen Operations for a restaurant/cafe project under Teaffani Catering.
Preferably candidates who are experienced in Restaurant or Hotel backgrounds.
Working Environment: Clubhouse Restaurant / Cafe
Wages : RM1600.00 / Month
Working hours: 6 days/week
Responsibilities and Duties
Reporting to the Outlet Chef, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Colleagues
- Assist in the preparation and service of cold food items & pastries for a la carte and buffet menus according to hotel recipes and standards
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features and promotions
- Follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Other duties as assigned by immediate superior
Qualifications and Skills
- Able to work at Jalan Istana, Klang, Selangor (Royal Klang Club).
- Previous experience in the culinary field, hotel/restaurant.
- Diploma or Certification in a Culinary discipline
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work long hours
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Kindly Provide your HP number so we could contact you directly.