- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc).
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc).
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive, or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Commerce/Graphic Designer or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in e-commerce or equivalent.
- Marketing/Business Development
- Digital Marketing
Send application or enquiry to