BSS Solution Architect - Product (Malaysian Only)
Location: KL, Malaysia
You will be joining a fast growing and international team, being responsible for creating customer centric solutions for Business Support System (BSS) on an end-to-end basis. You will handle all technical aspects of our customer engagements, delivering business values through technical expertise and strategic guidance. You will be responsible for providing technical leadership and expertise in the areas of strategy, design and guidance for product/project delivery and planning. The accountabilities include performing project and program solution definition from high-level solution plans down to detail solution designs, performing architecture design governance, shaping and guiding the solution.
Your main responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Consult with business stakeholders, Design Authority and vendors to understand business requirements, technology trends and industry directions, and utilize this knowledge to provide consulting to business and customers.
- Interacting with counterparts from TX team to clarify and identify the scope of product solution
- Interpreting client requirements to Product development team
- Lead on architectural decisions and enabling Product team to implement solutions
- Being responsible for reviewing detailed design documents and interface agreements
- Working with product owners, solution architects, product designers, and other key people within the organization design specifications to actionable tasks for engineers
- Ensure all deliverables comply with design governance criteria and meet all QA metrics
- BSS domain experience
- Excellent communication skills with counterparts across hierarchies and departments in Telco Industry are required.
- Knowledge and experience in end to end telco BSS covering one or more of the following areas:
- Consumer (pre-/post-paid)/ Subscriber management
- CPQ and customer Order Management
- Customer Care and Billing and Charging
- Workforce Management
- Product Catalogue/Service Catalogue
- Retail Shop POS and systems for Telcos
- Inventory or Resource Management for Telcos
- Knowledge of best industry practices in requirements gathering and clarification.
- Ability to organize client workshops.
- Ability to present technical information to audiences with a wide range of technical knowledge.
- Knowledge of eTOM and ITIL is preferred.
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Good written and oral skills
- Positive attitude, energetic and willing to accept challenges
Send your updated resume to azyan(AT)synlog.net