Open for all nationalities that available in Malaysia!
Job Vacancy as: Workday Functional Specialist
· Act as Workday Consultant for Core HCM, Compensation and Benefits, Absence management, Time Trading.
· Complement the functional and technical design with the right security set up in Workday and act as expert in this area.
· Create end to end Workday solution design, bringing in new business ideas or change requests
· Analyze feasibility, alternative solutions and full impact (technical, maintenance, usage, cost) of different designs.
· Understand the ‘holistic picture’, the defined governance around Workday and HR processes (global system landscape for HR processes, non-HR systems working with people data, data security and protection).
· Support and coach individuals as needed to continuously improve solution quality, response and resolution times and finally user acceptance. This will predominantly be other PI Team members but could also include the Workday BAU Support team or Key Users of Workday
· Continuously share knowledge of best practices and learnings globally with team members in the PI and BAU Support team.
· Ensure compliance to all procedures (e.g. testing approach, documentation) diligently with no compromise in quality across solution design, testing and configuration delivery.
· Participate in and at times lead stakeholder engagement activities. This will involve working with a diverse set of global, regional and local HR colleagues in a remote set up.
· Ensure related CRs made by the Workday BAU Support team do not impact PI Team changes or plans
Send your update resume to azyan(AT)synlog.net