Finance Manager(Manufacturing & Costing)
- o handle full spectrum of financial and management accounting function, including review and ensuring monthly accounts,
timely reports, budget & forecast are completed and accurate at all times.
- To manage cash flow, review bank reconciliation, taxes, risks and oversee the flow of cash and financial instruments of the Company
- To organize stock count activities
- To monitor and ensure the Company in compliance with internal procedures, corporate guidelines and statutory requirements.
- To coordinate SAP system within the departments
- To liaise with external auditors and tax advisors relating to accounting and tax issues
- Any others ad-hoc assignment which are assigned by the Management from time to time
- Requirements :
- Degree in Finance / Accountancy / Costing / ACCA or equivalent discipline.
- Candidates with strong costing background are most preferable
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in accounts and management of financial system.
- Preferably with experience in manufacturing industry.
- Strong communication skills with pleasant personality.
- Matured, result oriented and a team player
Send application to thilaarularasu[AT]gmail.com