Preferable Chinese speaking
The Nutritionist is responsible for supporting for the senior product training executive on product training programmes, content development, customer inquiries, event coordination and issue management. This involves but not limited to execution and delivery of company training activities, company events, create content for marketing materials, and handle customer inquiries. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Product Training Programmes
- Responsible for the execution of product training across a specific region in a timely manner. The product trainings includes but not limited to Health and Wellness Talk, Nutrition Workshop, Train the Trainer Training, Graduation Ceremony, Health and Wellness Fair, Health Consultation, Distributors Training, Shaklee Monthly Sharing, Quarterly Business Meeting, New Distributor Training and Online Telegram Training.
· Engage with distributors and customers on a daily basis, continually working to build strong relationships and identify new advocates.
- Become an expert of the company products through both formal and self-training.
- Provide technical support to front liners (ie: business development manager, customer service, communication executive) who handle customer inquirers.
Involve in marketing, promotional and business development activities of the company including CSR program, leadership development program, rank recognition, national convention and company incentive tripReport market feedback to the management for continuous improvement
- Content Development
- Contribute ideas and content for training materials and tools such as PowerPoint presentation, demos and training handouts.
- Contribute ideas and content all marketing communication materials (ie: articles, fact sheets, product briefs, videos, competitive comparison, etc) to support distributors to build the business with current and timely information.
- Support in mandarin and Bahasa translation on all marketing communication materials.
- Customer Inquiries and Consultation
· Handle health and product inquiries from distributors and consumers via walk in and phone call with timely follow ups and solution.
- Provide nutritional consultation on products and health concern to consumers and distributors via Health check session.
4. Issue management:
- Event Coordination
- Coordinate all aspects of aspects of product training events (ie: event flyers, event tickets, ticket’s sales and feedback form) by integrating with several departments (IT, designer, operation, finance, sales).
- Liaison with internal equity and external contacts to book travel flight, event hall and accommodation and ensure payment are made on time.
- Liaisons with internal equity and external contacts for all event’s details such as decor, catering, canopy, logistic, photographer, videographer, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
- Communicate with field leadership in the planning, promotion, and execution of training events.
• Proactively monitoring of all distributors and consumers activities and network including offline and online to ensure the company reputation is protected.
Monitor and report the ongoing crisis to the company. SKILLS & EXPERIENCEQualifications:
· Degree in Food Technology/Nutrition/Food Science/Dietetics/Biotechnology/BioChem/BioMedical or related discipline. Experience:
· Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in related health and nutrition industry. Skills:
- Deep good understanding on products and nutrition, and demonstrates a good presentation and consultation skills.
- Pleasant personally, good communication, consultation, interpersonal skill.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel extensively.
Proficient in MS Office Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point
Send application to thilaarularasu[AT]gmail.com